Friday, February 12, 2010

PAIN!

Fundraising
I just sent out my fundraising letters this week, so hopefully I'll start getting some donations!
I'm also frantically planning a few fundraising events that I hope will bring in some good moo-lah and spread LLS's mission. I'll keep you posted once I have final dates set!

Training
I'm ready for it to be nice outside! I've been running on the treadmill, and I can't wait to be out in the fresh air! I can only handle so much of the nasty BO radiating off of the guy on the treadmill next to me at the YMCA.

I took a spin class last night from the TNT cycle coach, Travis Scheopner. He's the group fitness coordinator at Genesis on Rock Road.

I had heard horror stories about spin class and how crazy they were, and it didn't help when I received an email from Travis saying "Be ready to work hard!" I won't lie...I was a little scared. After enduring an entire class with Travis, I'll admit it...I hurt. I hurt in places I shouldn't hurt. All I'm saying is that I wish I could throw a couch cushion on top of that bike seat...

Aside from the personal injuries, spin class was awesome! If you're looking for something to do to get in shape, try a spin class! I promise you'll love it!

If you're free this weekend, come check out the Women's Fair at Century II. I'll be at the Team In Training booth today and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I've joined the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training program! I'm raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and training to run the Rock 'n' Roll Seattle Marathon. Donate to my efforts at http://pages.teamintraining.org/ks/rnrseatl10/sflemintcw